Dr. Christopher K Kepler Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher K Kepler?

Successful Fusion Surgery!

I am so happy with my surgical outcome. Dr. Kepler is an excellent surgeon and will put your mind at ease in making the decision as to whether to have surgery or not. He does a great job of explaining the procedure, too.

I waited over 2 hours to see the doctor.

I waited over 2 hours to see the doctor. One and half hours to get into the examination room. I then I waited another hour waiting in the examination room.

Chronic lower back pain

I couldn't walk. My son was getting married in a month. I went to Rothman. They gave me options. I chose to get the needle in my lower back. I walked out of Rothman and danced with my son at his wedding! Thank you doctor. Thank you Rothman.

Glad I saw him

When I met Dr.Kepler he engaged me in the discussion of what he intended to do surgically. He explained why he chose that course of action. He then described post-op care and what to expect when recovering. I was part of each discussion, not simply given orders. Each visit with him and/or his assistant was started either on time or before my scheduled time. Wait time, listed below, was because I allowed extra travel time to get to Philadelphia. Any questions or concerns I had were answered in easy to understand terms. I was able to resume my regular activities, using some common sense, within about six to eight weeks. Eleven months out of surgery I feel better than I have in several years. Friends comment that I am now standing up straight.

A-1 Doctor-Surgeon

Avoided undergoing surgery for too long. So happy I found the right man to do it.

Second Opinion First

I was referred to Dr. Kepler by primary care doc FIRST yet chose a PA Hospital surgeon. My primary care doctor was a patient of Rothman with high recommendations. I was not familiar with Rothman and opted for PA Hospital where my cervical spinal fusion was performed by legendary Dr. Fredrick Simeone before his retirement. At the time didn't know of Dr. Simeone's notoriety until after surgery, nonetheless impressed, symptom-free and a happy camper. His replacement doctor was pompous with blame the victim style. It took three months to schedule appointment enduring injury rooted from the spine caused - get this - by a dentist twisting neck while molding a night guard. She threw head back, lifted off chair with her hand in mouth and pushed body down to knees brashly ordering to point toes it won't hurt as much. How many times has she practices this method? She huffed off with glee. The UPenn dental student and I were horrified. He removed mold and first words were "WTF, she Linda Blaired me!" The titanium cervical plate, six screws and big toe joint were among greatest metal hits documented on the charts. Naturally, UPenn Dental officials were “concerned” about a lawsuit; I was focused on pain protruding down arm from sore neck. TMI, yes! Backstory necessary to underline trauma endured before SECOND opinion was scheduled within a week after months of suffering. Dr. Kepler was kind, listened, reviewed MRI and gave assurance there were treatments short of surgery. He said surgery was an option although presented his opinion siding with do no harm. Unlike cervical fusion eleven years prior, this surgery would take longer to recover, cause more post-op pain, etc. with 50/50 odds of success. For the first time I felt validated & assured pain was not phantom with solid advice proceeding with pain management. Dr. Kepler put the person FIRST unlike PA Hospital surgeon the patient was SECONDARY with terrible FIRST impression & opinion. Insight is foresight wishing I selected Rothman excellence FIRST! Yet, the SECOND opinion was FIRST rate and in hindsight, worth the wait. Patients of Dr. Christopher Kepler are in good hands!

Best doctor ever

Thank you so much for getting reducing my pain

Fixed me

I had nerve decompression and spinal fusion and I am as good as new!!!

Diagnosis

I went to five (5) doctors and Dr. Kepler was the only one who requested a cervical Cat Scan because "....I don't like what I can't see." He was correct in that my major problem was in my neck not lumbar area.

The best desicion i ever made

I could hardly walk before my surgery. I feel great.

Great Surgeon.

Caring and honest. Pleasant also.

Wonderful Surgeon!

My leg pains vanished completely because of Dr. Kepler and his team.