Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher M Kinnard MD
Dr. Christopher M Kinnard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kathleen, GA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Kinnard is affiliated with Houston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher M Kinnard has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Kinnard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In Shreveport
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Christopher M Kinnard Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christopher M Kinnard's office for more information.
1118 GA Highway 96 Kathleen, GA : (478) 287-6574
Locations & DirectionsMAGNOLIA SURGERY ASSOCIATES, 1118 GA Highway 96, Kathleen, GA
Dr. Christopher M Kinnard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kathleen, GA.