Dr. Christopher Kishiyama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Kishiyama?

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Kishiyama has been treating my son for 5 years. His compassion, professionalism, and integrity have kept us driving 150 miles to Spokane for the excellent service. It is so rare to find such a wonderful doctor who is straight forward with and relatable to children.

turner syndrome

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Dr. kishiyama is great!! He is very knowledgeable in his field and cares about his patients. I would recommend him to even my closest family and frie ...

a great doctor!

Posted on November 18th, 2008

Dr. Kishiyama is comfortable to be around and talk to about my type one diabetes...i enjoy going to my doctor appts. because everyone is so sweet at the office! :) i highly recomened him! :)Truly yours, a happy patient :)

For Juvenile (Type I) Diabetes

Posted on August 28th, 2008

Our daughter was diagnosed with Type I this year. I thank God that we were referred to Dr. Kishiyama. He and his entire staff are knowledgeable, courteous, caring and compassionate and are absolutely the best in educating, treating and assisting the entire family of someone that has diabetes. I can't say enough good things about them here so I will say that they are HIGHLY recommended.

Posted on October 12th, 2017