Dr. Christopher W Kling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher W Kling?

Highly recommended!

He really cares and knows what to do. Highly recommended!

Great Dr.

I really like Dr. Kling. He is a very caring, knowledgable, and helpful dr. Besides, it is very easy to make an appointment with him… No long time waiting time to get to see him at all!

He is good!

short wait to get appointment (2 days). Only waited about 5 minutes after filling out forms. Dr. Kling was very personable and diagnosed my growth quickly and took it off. I was very pleased and will be coming back for mole checks with my husband. Nice office space too ( comfy waiting room chairs). Only negative is GPS took me to wrong place and no outside signage, but directions on website very good. I should have followed them.

Great bedside manner. Listens well and seems to really know his stuff.

Great Doctor, moved to new office location

Dr. Kling is the best. He's personable, he seems to really care, and he knows what he's talking about but can explain it in a way that makes sense to a non-medical person like me. He was partners with a group of guys at St. Lukes, but recently opened his own practice in Wildwood(it's really nice - I think he has the most comfortable waiting room chairs I've ever sat in), so don't let this listing fool you. I think his new website is www.towncenterderm.com but I'm sure his new phone number is 636-821-1661.

Dr. Kling is one of the best doctors in the area!

Dr. Kling is such a kind and competent doctor. He cleared up my acne after I'd gone to 3 other dermatologists and left disappointed. He also took care of my daughter's warts (he has 3 young kids of his own, so he's really good with kids) and he even found a skin cancer on my father (and you can barely see the scar now). I highly recommend him because he has such a great bedside manner and he's a great doctor.

Dr. Christopher W Kling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wildwood, MO.