4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher D Knotts?

One of the Best Doctors in His Field

Dr. Knotts is simply one of the best doctors in the field of cosmetic surgery. He cares about conditions faced by his patients, listens to their concerns, and actively works with them to address the issue. He is considered as an authoritative figure in the field, based on the success of procedures he performed, and the extensive paper and journal articles he has written on the subject.

One of the best Doctors

In my opinion, Dr. Knotts is simple one of the best doctors.

Dr. Knotts has been ..

Dr. Knotts has been wonderful throughout the process and has been very informative since the beginning. I will continue to have contact with him moving forward as we follow up on the healing process

So far, so good. I r..

So far, so good. I really like the liplift surgery -- made a real difference in the appearance of my lips. However, I would have like to have had more correction applied to one side than there was. Dr. Knotts is very good and I really appreciated him able to correct an issue caused by another doctor. He has a very good bedside manner and he was very thorough in his explanation of the surgery.

I had liposuction an..

I had liposuction and a breast reduction with Dr Knotts and couldn't be happier with the whole experience. He was professional, honest, funny, and very comfortable and pleasant to work with from start to finish. I'm especially happy that I could always get a last minute appointment, talk to a nurse, or talk to Dr Knotts by email whenever I had questions or concerns, and they never made me feel like I was bothering them. When I first considered cosmetic surgery, I thought only the outcome was important, but after going through this process I realized that it is also important to feel cared for as a person, and I do feel like Dr Knotts and the staff truly cares about not only your outcome but your experience while you are healing. Every single one of my concerns was always heard and addressed. Aside from being well cared for, my body looks and feels fantastic now, my only regret is that I didn't do this sooner! I can't recommend Dr Knotts enough and feel grateful to have had my surgery here!

Dr. Knotts is by far..

Dr. Knotts is by far one of the best plastic surgeons I have worked with! I had my breast done about 9 years ago and my breast were lopsided and I had really bad scars around my areola's. I had heard about Austin Weston center from a friend and I had to check them out. I meet with dr knots after doing research on him and I felt so comfortable that I made my appt right away to have my breast redone and I'm so glad I did! All my scars are gone, my breast are even and I have no ripples! I also see him now for my Botox and fillers and he makes it look so natural that no one ever knows I get it done!

Dr. Knotts is amazin..

Dr. Knotts is amazing. He genuinely cares about his patients and he stands behind his work. I had a lot of questions and concerns prior to having my breast augmention, many of which had slipped my mind during my original consult. Dr. Knotts answered many of my questions without me even having to ask. When I emailed him with more questions he returned every email and returned phone calls within 24 hours, even on weekends! Dr. Knotts is truly an artist and I could not be happier with my results. Dr. Knotts and his office staff acted quickly when I developed a red and angry breast. The office provided me with 2 days of antibiotics so I would not have to 'rush to the pharmacy'. Jan was my CRNA and she was excellent. Tiara is the nurse I see the most, and I admire her professionalism. She has a bubbly personality and immediately puts me at ease whenever I see her. Every person at this office makes you feel welcomed and they treat you like a person. I would have happily paid double for my procedure, that is how satisfied I am and how excellent the facility is. Austin-Weston does not take your money and run, they are compassionate and care about me as a person. The facility is beautiful, clean and did I mention clean? The doctors and staff at the facility care about my satisfaction and they never make me feel like a nuisance when I have a concern.

Best doctor ever!

Botox and Juvederm

I have had Botox and Juvederm treatments by Dr. Knotts on an regular and ongoing basis as needed (Botox and Juvederm are both temporary and require re-treatment) and I'm always so happy with my results. Dr. Knotts is a consummate professional and a great listener and communicator. He has incredible attention to detail, an artist's eye and superb technical skill. I have seen many before and after photo case studies on his website of the other cosmetic surgery procedures he offers. His surgical artistry is spectacular. He's also a very sweet and funny guy who puts you at ease right away. I'd recommend him to anyone, and to any family member or friend.

Awesome doctor!

Dr. Knotts takes time to listen to your concerns and never seems rushed. He dies a really great job of explaining everything and answering your questions so that you are knowledgeable about your procedure and feel comfortable proceeding.

Office staff needs work, but once that part is done, Doctor Knotts explained the procedure to me better than the SEVERAL other plastic surgeons I had seen before. He even called me the day after to make sure I was doing okay in my house.

typical ER wait, very professional doctor

Dr. Christopher D Knotts is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reston, VA.

Dr. Christopher D Knotts Is this you?