Dr. Christopher C Kosir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher C Kosir?

The best local doctor I have seen

I seen him for three procedures when I was 27 years old I am now 31 but he diagnosed my cancer Stage 3 Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and he did needle biopsy in my groin he did my port placement and my bone marrow. The best doctor I have been to very patient very friendly and made me feel less nervous about whole situation.

Dr. Kosir is an amazing doctor. He has done 4 thoracenteses on me and all have been less than pleasant. This is a painful procedure but Dr Kosir inflicts the very least pain possible. He understands that the quicker this is done, the better. His hands are steady and skilled. I had one by another doctor and the pain was much more intense and longer lasting. He said he would go "nice and slow." WRONG! Dr. Kosir knows faster is better. Wonderful guy.

Dr. Christopher C Kosir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.