Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher M Kramer
Dr. Christopher M Kramer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kramer is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Kramer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher M Kramer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Coronary Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Myocardial Diseases
- Coronary Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Kramer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Christopher M Kramer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Virginia Medical Center, 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher M Kramer in this video.
Dr. Christopher M Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.