Dr. Christopher Kruse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Kruse?

Most Caring Doctor we ever met

Posted on June 21st, 2017

Was so worried about a failed attempt by another dermatologist to remove skin cancer from my husband's face, that he came in on his day office to perform Moh's surgery that took a total of 7 hours. He's a wonderful doctor.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Great facility and Doctor!

Posted on June 30th, 2015

truly one of the most satisfying experiences I've ever had with anyone from any profession. Dr Kruse spent a full 45 minutes discussing the different options I had to treat a melanoma on my nose. Those options included possible visits with other specialists outside of his practice. He never seemed in a hurry, was extremely knowledgeable and was able to present information in layman's terms. Dr Kruse had been highly recommended by my doctor and I can see why!

very satisfied

Posted on February 17th, 2011

I recently went to Dr. Cruse's office to remove a skin cancer spot on my face. I am now cancer free and the mark from the surgery is minimal. Dr Cruse and his staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommended them.

Excellent Doctor and Very Professional Staff

Posted on January 27th, 2010

I recently had skin cancer surgery at Dr. Kruse's office in Tinton Falls,NJ and I was extremely impressed by the professionalism on the staff. The office itself looked clean, well organized and professional and Dr. Kruse was a pleasure. He was so kind and patient. He took the time to explain the procedure to me before doing anything and the procedure itself couldn't have gone better. I can barely see the mark on my face two weeks later. I highly recommend Dr. Kruse to anyone who needs skin cancer surgery.

highly recommended

Posted on October 1st, 2009

I felt a bit apprehensive before having 3 long-neglected basal cell cancers removed, but Dr.Kruse soon had me at ease as he mapped out the MOHS treatment in an easy-going, fully-confident manner.The surgery was skillfully performed, stress and pain-free. He explained the how and why of each step he was taking, and made sure I understood how to follow-up with care at home. His staff was unbelievably helpful and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Kruse to anyone in need of skin surgery.

Posted on July 17th, 2009

Great Mohs surgeon! Dr Kruse is an expert in this field....very smart and very professional. I am so glad I chose this doctor. Additionally, he is incredibly kind and approachable....and his office staff is top notch. I give him a 10!

Posted on October 11th, 2017