Dr. Christopher Kuhlman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Kuhlman?

Is insurance cut to the bone or individual doctor?

Posted on August 15th, 2017

I come to Doctor with 5 problems & I get 2 or 3 problems answered. Doctor will ignore some my requests.

terrible staff!

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I agree with previous reviewer. The office staff is HORRIBLE! I made appointment for my younger son, but when we showed up we were told he didn't have an appointment and he wasn't even a patient. When my older son tried to make an appointment, he was told the same thing although they had both been listed as patients of Dr. Kuhlman's on their medical cards for over 2 years. It took us three months and dozens of phone calls to get the office staff to make an appointmen for our older son.Aditionally, the office staff is rude both in person and on the phone. Hate HMO's! Will change as soon as possible!!

Unavailable doctor; Very rude, disorganized staff

Posted on October 12th, 2011

The doctor is only available two days during the week, so I had to go to a different doctor. When I tried to get my chart transferred to a different doctor, the staff was very rude, and they threw away my only copy of my medical chart.

Posted on July 7th, 2014