Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Lacroix
Dr. Christopher Lacroix, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with other offices in Washington, NC and Washington, NC (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lacroix is affiliated with Bertie Memorial Hospital and Beaufort County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Lacroix has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
My experience was very refreshing in different aspects. As a patient, it is conforting to have a physician taking the time to hear and understand the patient and adapt the visit to the his or her needs. As person, it is relaxing to know what is the exact cost of a service. In the current world, where the health bills could be so different depending on having or not insurance, going to the doctor can become a frustrating and even scary experience. It is good to know what to expect from the financial stand point. As a physician that refuses to comform to the world, it is exciting to see thast I am not the only one out there that still has the passion for the job of caring for others, and the respect and honor to the human that seeks help, answers, and ultimatelly, love from the doctor. I know that the Lord will bless and prosper this practice.
Dr. Lacroix and his staff are genuinely concerned about my wellbeing. I have been treated for multiple issues including chest pains, dehydration and a heart ailment. The major benefits of a concierge practice allow you as the patient to have 24hr/7 day access to the Dr for any questions and concerns. There is never a wait at the office for appointments. And, the low monthly fee is very affordable. I have always felt welcome and like family during my office visits.
Dr. Lacroix is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bertie Memorial Hospital
Beaufort County Hospital
12 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Christopher Lacroix accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher Lacroix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.