Dr. Christopher D Lao Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher D Lao?

The Very Best

I have been a patient of Dr. Lao's for over 5 years. Diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma, first found in my lung, it traveled to my brain and intestine. Through a course of cutting edge immunotherapy and surgery including SRS to the brain, Dr Lao has been a competent, highly informed, compassionate guide, providing guidance and strength along the path. The end result for me is that after facing a life expectancy of less than a year at the beginning of my journey, I am not the beneficiary of a complete response. I attribute much of this to Dr. Lao.

There could never be a physician better than he. He is very professional and yet so Incredibly warm, kind, and understanding. We knew after our first visit that he would do all he possibly could to beat the melanoma invading my husband's body and he did!