Dr. Christopher G Laporta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher G Laporta?

misdiagnosed

I went to see Mr. Laporta (does not rate being called doctor) last Friday complaining of a possible UTI. Mr. Laporta examined me and prescribed medicine that I was to take for 3 days. After the 3 days were up, I felt worse. I call his office on Monday morning at 8:45 a.m. and spoke with Mr. Laporta. I told him that I completed all the medicine that he prescribed and I feel worse. He told me to hang in there for a few more days. I told him I feel really sick for which he replied "I don't have a magic wand". Needless to say I was appalled. I immediately went to the emergency room and after being seen by the doctor, it was determined that I have a UTI. The medicine that Mr. Laporta prescribed for me was not for a UTI but for a yeast infection. NOT!!!!!!! The medicine that the ER gave me while I was there and prescribed for me to take over the next 7 days worked almost immediately. THANK GOD FOR REAL DOCTORS..... THIS MAN SHOULD LOSE HIS LICENSE. A REAL QUACK. Perhaps the American Medical Association should look into this butcher. To think this quack delivers babies.

I have been attending Dr. Laporta's practice for many years, in my opinion he is the very best OB-GYN provider on Staten Island. I have suggested to family members, who are now his patients as well. We all love him and his office staff! Highly recommendable.

Dr Laporta, in my opinion, is one of the worst doctors I have ever dealt with. When I gave birth prematurely to my twin daughters at 22 weeks, Dr Laporta told my husband 'it is what it is, you can have other children'. To say this to a grieving father, who just lost his beloved IVF miracle twin daughters, is so insensitive and disgusting. I wouldn't send a pregnant dog or cat to his office to have him deliver. His bedside manner is the worst I have ever dealt with and his smugness to both myself, my very concerned husband and family while I was in the hospital was despicable; he is the least compassionate doctor. I wish I could write all of the bad experiences with him on here but then this would be a novel. BEWARE!

He is an excellent doctor.

Best Doctor

He is a fantasic doctor. I travel from the Bronx to staten Island just to see him.

Dr. Laporta delivered my son in june. His personality, bedside manners and knowledge are exactly the qualities that were important to me in the care of my son and myself.

GREAT DOCTOR !!!! i love that i dont have to wait forever to see him hes very good

Dr Laporta, is very attentive to my needs, he delivered my daughter 21/2yrs ago. I can say he was very patient and very understanding, he listens and I love that about him.

Dr. Laporta delivered my son 9 years ago, did a procedure on my cervix 11 years agao and has always been professional and caring! I wouldn't trust anyone else.

Dr. Christopher G Laporta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.