Dr. Christopher D Lawley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher D Lawley?

Not happy with my services.

Total waste of time. Waited in the waiting room for 1-2 hours for every appointment. ALWAYS just wanting to put me on antibiotics and do scopes on my bladder. Never got to the real issue of my problem. Went to a new urologist. Bam within a month problem solved.

Office Staff

extremely rude office staff especially his nurse.

2 hour wait

He is one of the best dr's I have been to!! He cares about his patient's . His staff is awesome as well, yes sometimes it is a long wait in the waiting room, but he takes his time with his patient's, you don't feel like your just another office call.

I have been going to Dr. Lawley for almost 15 years. Yes he sometimes get behind towards the end of the day. But he also has to provide care in emergency situations as well.

The doctor is great the problem is getting past his rude staff to try to see him they act like they do not want your business and you can always expect a two hour wait.

TERRIBLE

This office is TERRIBLE.. I had an appointment at 330 and they didn't try to take me back until 515. The receptionist was extremely rude.. Completely left my appointment and will NEVER go back . Go somewhere else

There's different but not better

Be prepared to wait and be your own advocate

Dr Lawley does great job. Sometimes lengthy/timeframe getting response from staff with rejected medications overrides/insurance

review

dr.is great staff needs use improvement

I really liked Dr Lawley. Very friendly. I had to have a picc line put n to have iv antibiotic . I talked to a nurse named Julie and she said that it would b 2 wk b 4 I could have the picc line put n. I said that is strange b/c the last time I had to have a picc line put n it was only a few days. She said "Well I guess u need to go back to that other doctor b/c it seems like u like him better than us" I was shocked at that statement!!!! I have never ever been talked to like that by a nurse!! And I said all I was doing was telling u I never had to wait 2 wk to have a picc line but n!!! I said sometimes a bad staff and ruin a good doctor. And she replied" and a bad patient can ruin it also!!! If I didn't need to have more testing done I would have never gone back to c Dr Lawley.! And another thing is that they seldom answer the phone. It will go to vm and they will call u back, It is not always convenient for them to do that. If I didn't like the Dr so well I would never ever go back!!!

Dr. Christopher D Lawley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, OH.