Dr. Christopher Lebo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Lebo?

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Hard to get access other than routine care, but otherwise, very good at supporting patient needs

Returning patients

Posted on May 30th, 2013

I am a 26 year old woman with type 1 diabetes and ms. Now Mr. Lebo was my doctor and I liked him he made me feel confortable. When I went to his office I was living in a shelter. I had to move to the other side of boston. I got a new PC and I HATE HER I called Mr. Lebos office trying to go back to his office travel a hour and half because I liked hi attitude and one nurse that gave me a little pep talk about my ms. its not my fault I had to live in a shelter and I got a disability voucher that sent me to the north shore I tried,,,, I just think that they need to think about there cutomer service.. esp when I wasn't allowed to talk to the doctor or even get a email :*(

Posted on November 7th, 2012

when you go for a physical. i think theres more to it then checking your blood pressure and doing lab work.

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2012

The most amazing thing about Dr. Lebo is his efficiency. Wait times are virtually non-existant. I can show up, have a physical, get blood work done, and be out in, literally, less than 20 minutes. I've been to fast-food restaurants with less speed. His nursing staff are all courteous and helpful on the phone too. He is really the perfect primary-care doctor.

Posted on November 27th, 2017