Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher A Lipinski has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I went in late one night, after suffering for 2 weeks with great pain in my right lower quadrant, i though my appendix was going to erupt so i went to the emergency room. After several hours, this doctor sent me a home with a bogus diagnosis of having "constipation". This is crazy!!! Since then I've been to many other specialists and they did find my appendix to be inflamed. So not happy with how the whole process at the emergency room when, they were so eager to just get me out of there.
23 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1995
University Health Center Of Pittsburgh
Dr. Christopher A Lipinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher A Lipinski in this video.
Dr. Christopher A Lipinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.