Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher M Lodowsky has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
When I called for the appt. the wait was about a month. But since my doctor referred me for a test there, the receptionist offered to switch another patient's appointment to squeeze me in as long as the other patient was OK with it. It worked out and the office staff all seemed nice as well as the nurse I had for my cystoscopy. Not sure why the negative reviews but this nurse was great and the doctor was very good about explaining everything and the results. I would recommend.
Dr. Lodowsky really listened to my needs and made a good plan for my care. Everyone in the office was friendly. I can see what you mean about the medical assistant comments of wanting to talk to each other but it was tolerable. As for Dr. L, I really appreciated his professionalism and thank goodness I have no further issues! I would sincerely recommend.
Very cold. Staff more interested in talking with each other than making sure the patient is okay. Dr. didn't even touch the patient 4 visits. Made patient wait 6 days for treatment for a MRSA infection. Office personnel chose not to fax copy of test result to nursing home when received on Fri. until Mon. No compassion shown to patient or spouse. No apologies either.
16 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Christopher M Lodowsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher M Lodowsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Barrington, IL.