Have you seen Dr. Christopher L Love?

Wonderful Care!

Dr. Love's care is the best I've had anywhere. I needed major surgery, and he and his staff guided me through every step of the process, literally walking me through it. They were kind, intelligent, thorough and absolutely wonderful. He office is so comforting, it's hard to believe he's a surgeon. Dr. Love is a darling man, his nurse Leah is an absolute sweetheart, and his receptionist Judi is fun and smart and completely supportive. They are a great team!

Cecil Allee and family

Dr. Love has done surgeries and or procedures on me, my wife and other family members over the past five or more years. All of us think the best of him and all his staff for many reasons. We think he has added years to our LIVES and life to our years. We look forward to our next visit and the next. Sincerely,

Such a Great Surgeon!

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Love did an emergency surgery on New Year's day on my burst appendix. He showed great concern and knowledge. Later that year I had a gallbladder removed and I was out of there within hours and no pain.

Dr. Love diagnosed a problem and recommended immediate surgery, whereas this surgery is a last resort, not a first resort. I bled profusely for three days after surgery and he didn't respond to my calls. I saw a colo-rectal surgeon who said "I've never seen it done like this before." Two weeks later I am still bleeding.

Great Dr.

Thanks for making my sister stay a pleasant one. He worked fast and saved her life. You sugar coat nothing and that is what we loved best. Thanks for all you did for my sister.

Dr. Christopher L Love is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fredericksburg, TX.

Dr. Christopher L Love Is this you?