Dr. Chris A Lycette Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Chris A Lycette?

Satisfied patient

I am shocked by these negative reviews. I have to say you cannot please everyone. Also please consider before forming an opinion that there is an opiate/heroin epidemic. Over the 11 years of struggling with a spinal cord injury, I have encountered many people faking or hamming up pain just to get pain meds. Some people actually go see surgeons hoping for surgery so they get pain meds, eventho there's nothing wrong with them other than addiction. So when these people see a doctor and don't get pain meds or a needless surgery they get mad then tell themselves and others how awful that doctor was. They'll say the doctor wouldn't help them. When in fact the doctor is helping them, these addicts can't see it. I'm very annoyed with these fakers/addicts who make people like me who are disabled and have legitimate spinal cord injuries lives harder, bcz doctors now have to screen patients for addicts, tighten protocols, etc. rather than focus solely on the patient being treated. Dr. Lycette has changed my life. He deserves a medal a trophy. I have had 3 surgeries from him which gave me my life back. I had a spinal cord injury that left me in fear of permanent paralysis. I'm able to walk dress myself cook at times I even drive a car and sometimes I even walk my dogs. I never thought I'd be able to walk my dogs ever again. Animals and outdoors are my life, Dr. Lycette gave me the gift of having my life back. I cannot express enough how much I respect him. Excellent bedside manner, courteous staff, and I have Medicare. So the people who say Dr. lycette only cares for people with good insurance well your wrong. Good luck to all 💖

Fantastic Surgeon!

I was so impressed with Dr. Lycette and his staff. He explained everything and put me at ease by speaking with me after the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone needing spinal surgery. We live over 1 hour and 45 minutes away from Allentown, but, if you want the best care, it is well worth the drive. Thank you, Dr. Lycette!

patient

Doctor Lycette took me under his wing immediately after enduring a substantial spine injury and performed an immediate surgery to relieve my cord compression. He cares deeply for his patients and what is best for them. While I am still in severe pain I would recommend Doctor Lycette to everyone. He is so caring and understanding. His bed side manner is outstanding. He is not only an excellent surgeon but a very kind person that is genuine. I have never in my life met such a caring Doctor in my life he truly cares about me getting betting. Thank you Dr. Lycette! And he never rushes me he here's what I have to say all the time.

#BestsurgeonEver

Dr. Lycette told me i could expect a full recovery and pain free. I came out of surgery screamimg from pain going from buttocks down my leg where I never had any pain before. Dr, Lycette told me that he had moved and nerve and it was angry and it would settle into its new place and be fine. But unfortunately he crippled me for life I can't even do menial things to take care of myself.

LVHN 's Best neursurgeon

What a great surgeon , personality , and much more. He is at the top of my list !! If you need a neurosurgeon don't mess around. Call Dr. Chris Lycette.

Rude!

I agree with many of these reviews. This doctor is quick to want to operate. He doesn't care about his patients only furthering his career. His bed side manner is non-existent and he is rude. Find another doctor who doesn't have an attitude and one who puts your best interest and health at the forefront.

Messed up my lower back

Did surgery and made it more painful and in worse shape. It has taken three additional surgeries to correct his mistakes. Stay away from this quack!!!

I would recommend him to anyone. I was on verge of giving up hope, he found my problem and within 1 month had me all fixed up! I have never had an appt lasting more than 30 minutes from start to finish. Wonderful doctor and awesome staff!!!!

Eternally Grateful

It has been 5 years since my intense back surgery. I had suffered for years with sciatica. I went through all the physical therapy, pain management etc and got no relief. Without the encouragement and compassion Dr Lycette showed me, I would not have proceeded with surgery. Because of him I am pain free and can once again enjoy life. I will be eternally grateful.

Stay away!

I wish I would have read the reviews before seeing this so-called doctor. It would have saved me time, money and stress. He was rude and all he wanted to talk about was scheduling me for surgery. Guess that is where he makes the most money. Stay away...

I am very shocked of the negative reviews. He done two surgeries on my back and they turned out great. He has excellent bed side manners, very careing and very concern on how you are feeling. I am returning to him for more disc problems and am actually traveling 45 mins because of the good surgeon he is.