Dr. Christopher M Christensen Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher M Christensen?

arrogant doc with horrible bedside manner

In short, as new parents what is an emergency to us may be something so simple to an ER doctor. We took our six month old son in because he had had a cold and major nose congestion and we were worried about his breathing as we could hear him struggling during his sleep. Unsure if there was an underlying issue affecting our beautiful baby and being new to the parenting thing, so somewhat scared about his breathing...we took him in. Dr. Christensen literally laughed in our faces. No joke! He even said something along the lines of "the kid has snot in his nose." Atfirst I was embarrassed for being there but then I realized that I was just doing what any parent would do and I actually told the miserable jerk what was on my mind! It felt good!

His misdiagnosis

He was my ER doctor...He took my as a joke... He screw up my diagnosis. He sent me home with two pills of a painkiller; no crutches, no knee immobilizer; he said 'felt' no needs; he said I have a simple knee sprain i can go back to work in two days... I was not able to walk I was crawling on my knees inside my studio apartment to get in places, and could not stand on my both feet.. I was not even able to jump on my right leg, because pain in my left leg would elevate so bad from the jump movement... 6 days later I was taking back to IL by my family, and first went in local hospital's ER; had a custom made cast, and was given crutches. A day later I was diagnosed by my orthopedic surgeon with internal derangement and ankle sprain... 2 years late I had an arthroscopic surgery, and my knee never will be the same.. I can not run or walk long distances, hiking.. I keep thinking if Christensen would immobilize my knee right away and so on, maybe I still could run...