3.0

Have you seen Dr. Christopher M Sherman?

Great Urologist!

My experience with Dr. Sherman has been very pleasant and I would highly recommend him to anyone . Recently I had a kidney stone and he made sure that the whole process went smoothly without any pain. Dr. Sherman even goes beyond Urology by making sure that I get regular tests performed that men of my age should have. I'm proud to call him my doctor!

He left me in pain for weeks, didn’t listen to me, and walked out on me when I was questioning him. Rude and arrogant. Totally unprofessional!

MISDIAGNOSED AND UNPROFESSIONAL

Im writing this review from NY, even though this doctor is based in Florida. Hes rude, arrogant, and misdiagnosed my mother. My mother had to get emergency surgery because of kidney stones. He diagnosed her with an overactive bladder. When my mom confronted him about the misdiagnosis, he literally walked out of the treatment room. He dismissed her concerns, and refused further treatment. This doctor is very unprofessional, and I do not recommend him to anyone.

Horrible and unprofessional

Save yourself from a horrible and painful experience by NOT going to this so-called Physician.

Dr. Christopher M Sherman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.