Dr. Christopher A Manger Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher A Manger?

Absolutely Rude

My husband saw Dr. Manger at Lourdes ER. He had an “I don’t care attitude.” He had no desire to listen to my frustrations or concerns with finding out what was wrong with my husband, not simply giving him meds to deal with the symptoms. He then told me that “some people may bend over backwards and give you whatever you want, but I am not one of them.” Prejudged me and treated my husband based on that prejudgment. I would never refer him to anyone.

Nice

He was very nice to me and took time to talk about my concerns/needs

I am not for sure if this is the right doctor I seen at the ER, but if it is...he is rude!! No bedside manners! Didn't care for him, after he showed he didn't care for me...I could probably do his job !