Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Marlowe
Dr. Christopher Marlowe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with another office in Maumee, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Marlowe is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital and St Anne Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Marlowe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I have been a patient for 13 years and I now drive over an hour to see dr marlowe. Originally when I moved away I switched to a local OBGYN and regretted it. I learned quickly that Dr Marlowe is worth the drive. He takes his time and I never feel rushed out the door. One person commented that he needs to retire and hasn't kept up with the times. I strongly disagree and I hope he doesn't retire for a long time. Maybe he hasn't kept up with the times because most OBGYN's induce early when the mom is just tired of being pregnant or when it fits the dr's schedule. Marlowe is a doctor that does what is best for both mother and baby. He is not a doctor that is going to give you a diagnosis or medicine just to make you "happy". He does what is morally and ethically correct. I have delivered three babies with no pain medication and he is great in the delivery room. He takes charge and gives clear instructions. I highly recommend him.
I have been a patient for 13 years and I now drive over an hour to see dr marlowe. Originally when I moved away I switched to a local OBGYN and regretted it. I learned quickly that Dr Marlowe is worth the drive. He takes his time and I never feel rushed out the door. He is a doctor that does what is best for the mother and baby. One person commented that he needs to retire and hasn't kept up with the times. I strongly disagree and I hope he doesn't retire for a long time. Maybe he hasn't kept up with the times because most OBGYN's induce early when the mom is tired of being pregnant or when it fits their schedule.
Great dr! If you are looking for a doctor, I would definitly suggest you try Dr Marlowe. Warm, caring and professional.
Dr. Marlowe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Hospital
St Anne Mercy Hospital
39 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Christopher Marlowe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher Marlowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.