Highly Dissatisfied

I feel confident that he's taking of me. Excellent bedside manners. Answers all questions and concerns in a manner that I understand, and makes me feel relieved of the worries I have regarding my condition.

Very good doctor

Excellent Doctor. I feel very confident with his expertise and knowledge. I feel very confident that my health is in very good hands. A great decission going to Scripps Green Hospital and being under his care. Thanks Dr. Marsh

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Christopher L Marsh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.