Dr. Christopher H Martin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher H Martin?

Just OK

Dr seemed less than enthusiastic and like I was just another patient to get in and out. Staff did a poor job on the cast; will probably have to go back and have it redone. Staff was nice and got me in and out quickly...maybe too quickly.

I've never complained like this before but after seeing Christopher H. Martin he made us feel like we where dumb for even going into see him. When I was told by the insta care I went to I needed to see a orthopedic doctor asap. I will never refer him to anyone nor will I go back to him. It was seriously money wasted going to him. He was ignorant not only with us but his staff.

Kind and Generous

Dr. Martin went out of his way to fit in a minor out-patient surgery during what was scheduled as an initial appointment for a separate issue. He then offered to coordinate with another doctor to combine a knee surgery I already scheduled with a wrist surgery I needed from him. His willingness to drive across town on his lunch hour to save me from having to go under twice is evidence of a warmth and generosity generally lacking in many surgeons. I'm grateful to have found Dr. Martin.

Terrible Surgeon

Nicked a nerve during a "simple" thumb ligament reconstruction surgery causing Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome. This almost cost me my livlihood. Were it not for quick intervention by other trained professionals I would have had a permanent disability caused by him.

Excellent

Dr. Martin is a great Dr. He is personal and very awesome to work with. I have had two surgeries with him, and both went exceptional! I would definitely recommend Dr. Martin.

Use This Dr As Your Last Resort!!

The treatment I received from the doctor and his staff was completely unprofessional.

We could hear him yelling at the staff before he came in to visit with us. He was bullying them. It made us uncomfortable.

no bedside manner