Dr. Christopher J Martino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Martino?

I think he's a great neurologist!

I have been seeing dr. martino for quite a few yrs. now and have never known him to be arrogant. He does an excellent and thorough physical exam. Better than my PCP in fact. He spends more time with me than my PCP and always tells me the most recent info on my condition. The only problem I have is with the office staff. They often take more than a few days to return my phone calls when they should have returned it that same day. I will stay with him as my neurologist for a long time.

Look elsewhere

He told me my issues weren't neurological. 2 other doctors after suggested I get another neurologist. Got diagnosed by someone else correctly.

Uncaring and rude

Doesn't like to see patients, or listen to them on the off chance he doesn't just pawn you off on a nurse

I wouldn't go to him!

I think he is arrogant, doesn't listen to his patients, he called me stupid for asking a question and lastly... He said nothing was wrong with my husband and upon getting a second opinion my hubby was terminally ill with a neurologic conditioncondition!!!