Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Matthews
Dr. Christopher Matthews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingsport, TN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Matthews is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Ctr, Indian Path Medical Center and Sycamore Shoals Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Matthews has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Matthews is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johnson City Medical Ctr
Indian Path Medical Center
Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Holston Valley Medical Center
Russell County Medical Center
Johnson City Specialty Hospital
Johnston Memorial Hospital
Johnson County Community Hospital
Smyth County Comm Hosp
Dickenson County Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1980
Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Dr. Christopher Matthews accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMountain Region Family Medical, 101 Professional Park Pvt Dr, Kingsport, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher Matthews in this video.
Dr. Christopher Matthews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.