Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher R Mccarthy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christopher R Mccarthy has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Christopher R Mccarthy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher R Mccarthy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Not having insurance is how I found Dr McCarthy! It's been decades since meeting a 'healer' in a Dr Suit...he's VERY professional and approachable + he "LISTENS" intently to everything you have to say while in his presence AND is able to 'see the outcome' in a most positive, productive & protective fashion. I've referred others & have both gone with an appointment & without an appointment. Even tho I knew I'd have to wait as a walk-in, it was a small price to pay to receive his advice & treatments!! The healthcare industry has a shot now with the likes of Dr Mc doctoring the old-fashioned way!! Blessings only!!
Wonderful doctor. He and his partner, Aya-Ay are very caring doctors that care more about getting you well than getting you in and out as quickly as possible so they can see another patient, like so many doctors today. For example, I had an MRI from a previous doctor sent to the office and Dr. McCarthy took the time to sit down with me and explain the results of the MRI (something the original doctor never did) and he didn't charge me a thing. The only draw back is the fact that they will not file insurance claims, you will have to do that yourself. Their rates are reasonable and I will not go to anyone else!
I saw Dr. McCarthy this evening for what I thought was a severely twisted ankle. Come to find out it was a broke tibula and was treated with a temp cast and a follow up appt with Ortho which Dr. McCarthy send a referal for. I would just like to say that today was my first time in the hospital for anything in the 27 years I have been alive. Once I was finally called back from the E.R Dr. McCarthy was profecient, polite and knowledgeable about the broke bone. He took little reaction time to cast it and get me on my way. I hope if I "ever" have to go back to the E.R. I get him again.
14 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPalmetto Proactive Healthcare, 1703 John B White Sr Blvd, Spartanburg, SC
Dr. Christopher R Mccarthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.