Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher S Mcelroy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
WELL....FIRST THEY REFUSED TO SEE ME AFTER I HAD AN AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT, UNLESS I PAID THEM $200.00, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE INSURANCE AND HE WAS MY PRIMARY DOCTOR....HAD TO GO TO EMERGENCY ROOM. MY INSURANCE COMPANY DID NOT BELIEVE ME UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY CALLED THEM AND COULD'NT BELIEVE THEY TOLD THEM, THE SAME....THEY HAD TO RE SCHOOL THEM ON THE RULES OF INSURANCE....THEN THEY CHARGED ME A $20 NO SHOW FEE, FOR AN APPOINTMENT THAT THEY CANCELLED! AFTER I REFUSED TO PAY THE $20 THEY DROPPED ME AS A PATIENT, SO NOW, HE HAS LOST ME, MY HUSBAND AND MY MOTHER AS PATIENTS!
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Christopher S Mcelroy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Medical Associates, 465 N Belair Rd Ste 2B, Evans, GA
Dr. Christopher S Mcelroy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evans, GA.