Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher M Mcguirk
Dr. Christopher M Mcguirk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mcguirk is affiliated with Tops Surgical Specialty Hospital. Dr. Mcguirk has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher M Mcguirk has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
I've been going to this clinic since I first started womanhood. My two older sisters had all their kids here, and Dr McGuirk delivered my son. I've had some very bad news given by Dr McGurik, as well as some great news. Whatever the case may be, he's always taken the time to sit and answer any questions I had, and was very compassionate when giving the bad news. I've had to reschedule, wait and got upset a time or two, but I wouldn't go anywhere else. For those leaving the bad comments, You are missing out on one of the best Dr's in Houston! I would trust my life with this man, (and have on occasions). His staff work their @$$ off trying to please patients! I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!! HIGHLY recommended!
Dr. McGuirk is by far the best Ob/Gyn doctor I've had. This is my second pregnancy, and he's my THIRD. I went looking for a new Ob/Gyn bc my previous one just didn't feel right. I didn't feel like she wanted to spend the extra time with me to answer questions and always felt rushed. My friend recommended me to Dr. McGuirk and I hesitated being that he's a male, but my husband and I fell in love with him when we met him. He has a great sense of humor and makes you feel completely at ease about everything. I'd DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone who wants to actually feel COMFORTABLE when you're being poked and prodded down there haha! The staff has been GREAT also! Love everything about this experience so far. :)
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2015, 2009, 2010, 2008, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Mcguirk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1999
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Christopher M Mcguirk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Womens Center, 13215 Dotson Rd Ste 200, Houston, TX
Dr. Christopher M Mcguirk is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.