Dr. Christopher Mcneil Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Mcneil?

EXCELLENT EMERGENCY ROOM DOCTOR

Posted on October 31st, 2011

I WAS SERIOUSLY ILL AND CALLED 911 TO TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL. IT TURNED OUT THAT I WAS HAVING A HEART ATTACK AND MY HEART WAS IN AN ABNORMAL RHYTHM. I WAS TAKEN TO UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL IN SAN ANTONIO. DR. MCNEIL TOOK CARE OF ME AND SAVED MY LIFE. DR. MCNEIL WAS ONE OF THE KINDEST AND SMARTEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. MY WIFE AND I WERE VERY SCARED AND I WAS IN CRITICAL CONDITION. I HAD LOTS OF IV'S AND MONITORS PLACED ON ME VERY QUICKLY AND AN ENTIRE TEAM OF NURSES AND MEDICAL PEOPLE WERE RUSHING AROUND TO SAVE MY LIFE. DR. MCNEIL WAS VERY CALM AND EVERYONE FOLLOWED ALL OF HIS COMMANDS WITHOUT HESITATION. HE WAS EVEN TEACHING STUDENT DOCTORS WHILE HE WAS TREATING ME. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS AN EMERGENCY SITUATION, DR. MCNEIL WAS ABLE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME AND MY WIFE IN "REAL PEOPLE" LANGUAGE. HIS BEDSIDE MANOR WAS EXCEPTIONAL, AND THAT MADE ME MORE CONFIDENT IN HIS ABILITIES. DR. MCNEIL HAD TO SEDATE ME AND SHOCK MY HEART BACK TO A NORMAL RHYTHM BEFORE THE CARDIOLOGIST COULD TAKE ME TO THE CATH LAB TO OPEN MY ARTERY WITH A STENT. I KNOW DR. MCNEIL IS AN EMERGENCY ROOM DOCTOR, BUT HE EVEN ROUNDED ON ME EVERY DAY THAT I WAS IN THE ICU TO SEE HOW I WAS DOING. MY CARDIOLOGIST EVEN TOLD ME THAT I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE DR. MCNEIL TAKE CARE OF ME IN THE ER, THAT HE SAVED MY LIFE AND THAT DR. MCNEIL WAS THE BEST ER DOCTOR HE HAD EVER MET. WE WILL ALL BE SICK SOMEDAY, AND I HOPE DR. MCNEIL WILL BE THERE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL OF OUR EMERGENCIES.