Dr Christopher Mehallo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Christopher Mehallo?

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

It has been over a year ago but I was pleased with the overall coverage and explanation and treatment received from Dr. Mehallo.

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Excellent doctor and very carting of patient.

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Nice bedside manner. Relays info well and answered questions in an understandable manner. Good suggestions for rehab too

Great experience

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr. Mehallo gave me a series of shots in my knees. He was very personable, professional and on time with his appointments. A pleasure to work with.

Consultation on foot pain

Posted on October 27th, 2017

The visit was quick--staff was efficient and pleasant--and the doctor was on time. He diagnosed the problem, suggested how I should treat it, and the problem was solved. I highly recommend him, as well as the Rothman Institute.

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Mehallo. He has a good listener a good communicator took the time to explain things .

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on October 26th, 2017

My experience with Dr Mehallo has been terrific. He is kind, patient and cares about his patients.

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Very personable and took the time to explain my condition. I believe he may have used a knee model to explain my condition. I saw him twice and both times received an injection. The last time I was there he told me my previous visit with an injection was two years prior. He is such a pleasure.

Very satisfied

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Always on time, listens & offers the best treatment for my arthritic knees. Would recommend.

One of the best

Posted on October 26th, 2017

From my very first to my very last appointment with Dr Mehallo and the Rothman Institute everything was top notch. Dr Mehallo and his staff were always friendly and highly professional. I received the best care possible and Dr Mehallo took the time to explain anything I wanted to know about my medical problems and the treatment. I would and I have referred him to friends and family.

Best in the Universe

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Mehallo on several occasions and I would highly recommend him to all my friends. His professionalism, knowledge, and experience makes him one of the best Sports Medicine doctors to have ever treated me.

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Great Doctor very personal and caring