Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher M Meriam
Dr. Christopher M Meriam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, VT, with another office in Montpelier, VT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Meriam is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Central Vermont Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher M Meriam has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher M Meriam has the following 16 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Christopher M Meriam has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher M Meriam is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Meriam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher M Meriam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, VT.