Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher S Mernitz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I went to Women's Health Partnership to find a new OBGYN, as the birth of my first, at Women's Health Alliance was a nightmare. After seeing most of the staff, I had an appointment with Dr. Mernitz. Immediately I liked him. He was down to earth, treated me as an equal, and listened to every thought and concern I had, and gave thoughtful caring responses to each. I never felt rushed at an appointment with him or felt uncomfortable, as is easy to feel at an OBGYN! He was understanding of my unique situation and helped me schedule and induction, and was right there to help bring my little one into the world. I highly recommend Dr. Christopher Mernitz to anyone looking for a caring, informative OBGYN.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2014, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mernitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Dr. Christopher S Mernitz accepts the following insurance providers.
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarmel Ob/Gyn At Fishers, 11530 Allisonville Rd Ste 155, Fishers, IN
Dr. Christopher S Mernitz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fishers, IN.