Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher S Mernitz MD
Dr. Christopher S Mernitz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Christopher S Mernitz has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher S Mernitz - Posted on June 5th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher S Mernitz - Posted on March 25th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher S Mernitz - Posted on September 15th, 2011
Dr. Mernitz is caring, thorough and informative
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher S Mernitz - Posted on September 12th, 2011
I went to Women's Health Partnership to find a new OBGYN, as the birth of my first, at Women's Health Alliance was a nightmare. After seeing most of the staff, I had an appointment with Dr. Mernitz. Immediately I liked him. He was down to earth, treated me as an equal, and listened to every thought and concern I had, and gave thoughtful caring responses to each. I never felt rushed at an appointment with him or felt uncomfortable, as is easy to feel at an OBGYN! He was understanding of my unique situation and helped me schedule and induction, and was right there to help bring my little one into the world. I highly recommend Dr. Christopher Mernitz to anyone looking for a caring, informative OBGYN.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Dr. Christopher S Mernitz Accepts the Following Insurance
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
Locations & DirectionsCARMEL OB/GYN AT FISHERS, 11530 Allisonville Rd Ste 155, Fishers, IN
Dr. Christopher S Mernitz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fishers, IN.