Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher D Momot has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I truly refer to Doc as truly "the greatest " as you can't ask for a better doctor. I have been so pleased with Doc's guidance and support that i recommend him to everyone. I always receive a thanks back with a comment about how lucky they are to have him as their doctor also !! If you need "the greatest" step into this doctors office !!
I spend a great deal of time interviewing physicians until I find one that is right for me. I found Dr. Momot to be very informative and educated in more complex medical conditions. He has consistently been courteous. I find that he exerts the effort to place the patient at ease. The follow up time for a doctor is particularly important to me. I find that I have more stress waiting to hear from a Doctor. I was surprised at how quickly Dr. Momot will PERSONALLY follow up with me to address my concern/request. I typically get a phone call before lunch on the SAME DAY I call. If it is a question his nurse can answer, again; I get a return call the same day.I have never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes for an appointment. Actually most of the wait is during check-in time.I do think the office could benefit from a "please wait here for patient privacy" stand as it is easy to hear the information about the person in front of you.Overall, I would highly recommend this doctor.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
19 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1999
Binghamton General Hospital
Dr. Christopher D Momot accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPenfield Family Medicine, 2212 Penfield Rd Ste 100, Penfield, NY
Dr. Christopher D Momot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Penfield, NY.