Dr. Christopher Montanaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Montanaro?

Great Physician

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Dr. Montanaro is the best primary care physician I have ever encountered. He's not a 'pill roller' and really does his best to treat causes and not symtoms.

Do go to him

Posted on April 27th, 2013

His office staff is very rude and he is just as rude, he should not practice as a GP he should stick to Chiropractic work if he’s any good at that!

Posted on March 8th, 2013

I really love going to this office. Dr. Montanaro is thorough and caring and always spends the time with me to address all of my concerns. I also sometimes see his nurse practitioner, Debra Burger and feel that same quality of care with her as well. The small office atmosphere is comforting and friendly. I couldn't give them a higher recommendation.

Rude front desk

Posted on October 29th, 2012

When I called to make an appointment the lady who answered the phone was rude and short. I will never go here because of her.

First Rate

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr. Montanaro is a first rate doctor. Listens and is integrative in his treatment. I like that he looks into alternatve approaches (that I have found work) before recommending alopathic medicine.

He has a huge ego!

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

He does not listen and charges and arm and a legg for zero help!

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

This doctor is a real find. He gets it. His integrative approach is right on. I am extremely grateful to call him my primary care physician

F

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Dr. Montanaro takes time to listen to what is going on, and explores treatments and is very open to alternative medicine. I cannot recommend him enough, and am grateful he is my physician!

Posted on February 17th, 2012

it's obvious that a couple of the reviewers here are either abusing this site or have some kind of ax to grind. Dr. Montanaro is an amazing physician. He is incredibly smart, sensitive and conscientious. When I had questions during my first visit, he had taken the time to study in more depth the answers I was seeking before my second visit. I couldn't ask for more and will be recommending him to everyone I know who is looking for a caring, knowledgeable, holistic primary care physician!

Excellent care

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

After seeing another local doctor for two years who provided poor service and inaccurate diagnosis, it was wonderful to be referred to Dr. Montanaro. His staff was pleasant and his attention to details and listening to my concerns was exemplary.

Glad to find this doctor!

Posted on December 28th, 2011

I didn't know a doctor could be so helpful and caring. I am happy to have someone who is thoughtful and considers my health from such a well-rounded perspective.

I've finally found a good primary care physician

Posted on October 15th, 2011

I've been looking for a doctor like this for years. He take the time to really find out what's going on and listens to what you have to say. He's not a 'pill roller' like so many and he seems to really care about his patients. It beats me how anyone would give him less than an excellent review