Dr. Christopher R Moor Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Moor?

Been My Dr for over 20 years!

It has been my pleasure to have Dr Moor be my doctor for more than 20 Years! I have found him to be compassionate and caring. He asks all the right questions and answers mine in way that makes sure I understand. He knows the very best Specialists to send me too to make sure that I have been treated in the most modern way. I was really impressed with how he treated my Mom, when she move to Yuma, and how much time he took with us when it was time to tell her she was terminal. I also like that he has his nurse to call each patient with the results of the latest lab tests, and indicate if a sooner follow up visit is neccesary. The staff actuallly knows how to schedule, so you are not waiting for hours in a room full of people, and the Staff doesn't change frequently! Mostly the same people for my entire patient history, so they get to know you ,as well. Thank You Dr. Moor for being the most excellent physican in Yuma!

Friendliest doctor in town!

Dr. Moor is friendly, personable, and very experienced. Unlike other doctor's offices, his is relaxing and his staff also makes it their goal to get to know you. Even when you're in the hospital, he takes time out of his own schedule to make sure your needs are met and you are treated with care. I definitely recommend him if you're looking for an internalist!

LG

Dr. Moor in very knowledgeable and cares deeply for his patients well being.

The friendliest and most experienced! He gets the job done

Dr. Moor is amazing! He'll talk your leg off, get to know you and your family, and seems to know what he's doing best. His staff has always been very friendly and his office is nice and relaxing.

Dr. Christopher R Moor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.