Is Dr. Christopher D Mudd the right Doctor for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher D Mudd has 2 locations
3009 N Ballas Rd Ste 105B
Saint Louis, MO 63131
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher D Mudd has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher D Mudd has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Christopher D Mudd is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Mudd - Posted on August 28th, 2018
I was looking for a doctor that would perform hip surgery so I scheduled visits with several physicians. Once I met Dr Mudd and we discussed possible hip procedures, recovery, experience, and had honest dialogue about risks, I knew I would cancel other visits. Dr Mudd is a straight forward and gifted surgeon that followed through on all promises discussed in initial visit. I sit here 5 days post surgery looking forward to resuming my activities in 4-6 weeks. His office staff was also amazing and always took or returned my calls. I can’t say enough positive things and highly recommend Dr Mudd and his staff if you are considering joint replacement.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Mudd - Posted on February 14th, 2017
If you want to be talked to like a ten year then go for! I am 57 and have to be my own healthcare advocate and Dr, Mudd stopped me short of explaining my situation which is not a routine issue. Very poor bedside manner. I will say that I was in pain when I saw him which came out in my tine of voice but he took it as being aggressive. Will wait for the return of Dr. Burke who could teach this doctor some bedside manners!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Mudd - Posted on July 6th, 2016
After seeing 3 other orthopedic surgeons for bilateral hip and groin pain, 8 weeks of physical therapy, and numerous hip, thigh and tendon pain injections, Dr. Mudd diagnosed me with AVN and set me up for surgery. I had both hips replaced within 8 weeks. Completely Rehabbed in 20 weeks. Awesome man. Awesome surgeon. I am thankful for him everyday.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher D Mudd - Posted on January 26th, 2016
Dr. Mudd and his Assistant/Nurse Erin and previously Jan have been wonderful to me. Their care and compassion is exceptional. If it weren't for Dr. Mudd and his forte in Hip Revision surgery, i would most likely be unable to walk because of a botched Total Hip Replacement Surgery by another doctor that left me in debilitating pain for four years. Thanks to Dr. Mudd and the rehab program he suggested for me I am no longer in excruciating pain, was able to return to work and enjoying life.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
12 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Christopher D Mudd Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher D Mudd is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.