Dr. Christopher Mullin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Mullin?

Great doc

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Dr Mullin has been my Ob/Gyn since 1999. He has always treated me with care and concern. His medical assistant I'd great too. The only concern I have is front office staff don't seem to care if you need a quick appointment or not.

So Happy!

Posted on September 8th, 2014

I had been having a terrible time for a while. Between not being able to concieve, to seeing a fertility specialist having a wonderful little boy, having more issues seeing multiple doctors and no one being able to tell me what was wrong. To making me feel crazy. As soon as I switch I was so happy! After years of problems my 1st appt Dr mullins said he thought I had endometriosis, we scheduled surgery and sure enough! After so long finally having a doctor who listened I couldn't be happier with my choice!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

If you have had a bad experience with Dr. Mullin, then it is because of YOU!!! He is a excellent doctor!! I LOVE him!! He delivered both of my kids and made sure I was taken care of physically and emotionally both times! He has BIG heart----even taking wonderful care of me when he had to the one to tell me I may possible have breast cancer(which I DID!) He sat in the room with me the whole time as I cried and held my hand until I was ok to leave. give him a chance---he is very busy and just gets caught up in his busy schedule.

Worst OB ever

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I've been to a few OBs and he is the worst ever. He took forever to get to us and when he did he was very rude and basically called me a liar and told me that birth control pills don't cause bladder infections when the packet clearly said it could and other doctors did as well. He also told me that birthcontrol causes no side effects. He's the most ignorant doctor i've ever met and shouldnt have the title of an OB. I'm giving him stars simply because the website wont let me put none.

Love Dr Mullin

Posted on March 27th, 2011

Dr. Mullin is one of the best I wouldn't see another doctor if I had it my way.

Posted on December 10th, 2010

DR. MULLIN TAKES EXCELLENT CARE OF HIS PATIENTS!

Posted on October 8th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Mullin about 9 years ago by a friend at work. He is a wonderful, caring and thorough physician. His straightforwardness and bedside manner are commendable. Dr. Mullin has provided medical care for me through a miscarriage and DNC, a pregnancy and successful birth and later surgical repair work. I wouldn't hear of seeing another OB/GYN.

Posted on October 27th, 2017