Dr. Christopher Murry Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Murry?

Good physican, but bedside manner is lacking

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Dr. Murry did a great job with my child's tubes and adenoids, but he really lacks interpersonal skills. Never once did he introduce himself to myself or my husband. Pickings are slim in the Portland area so we went with him based on the recommendation of our pediatrician. It took months to get an appointment, but once we had a consult; the surgery was within a month.

I'm Still Here.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Simply put, Dr. Murry saved my life 14 years ago when he diagnosed my stage 4 localized cancer before the tests came back positive. He sent me on to all the doctors and facilities., and through it all, helped and supported me. A compassion doctor.

I can hear again

Posted on September 1st, 2016

After years of rock concerts, farm equipment and fun I stopped being able hear as well as I did when I was younger. Turning the TV up, radio, etc were common. I went and saw Doc and he hooked me right up with the right people to get the hearing aids I need. What I loved was that he wouldn't let anyone sell me the sports package of hearing aids if I didn't need them. He cared about the choices given to me and really made sure it met MY needs. Go see him!

Snoring daughter

Posted on January 8th, 2016

We got referred over to Dr. Murry because of my daughter's snoring. We didn't understand why we needed to see an ENT, but we sure we're glad once we did. Dr. Murry really did a great job explaining things to us about how our daughters snoring could be an issue. We went for a sleep study and ended up having our daughters tonsils and adenoids out because of how badly she stopped breathing at night. Dr. Murry was as kind in the hospital as he was in the office. He kept checking in on us and it was nice to see him before we left the next morning. We recommend him for everyone we know!

Stressed Mom Thankful!

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr. Murry was great with my son. Very kind physician with a great laugh that put both me and my son at ease. It isn't easy having a sick child and Dr. Murry showed nothing but compassion!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

great took his time t oexplain my sons condition has geat personalty

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Very rude doctor and staff

Tongue Tie

Posted on June 26th, 2015

My son was recently born and while we were in the hospital he had a terrible time latching. We met with the lactation team who said he was tongue tied. My wife was upset because she thought it was her fault and I was freaked because I was worried my son, barely a day old, needed surgery. Our pediatrician called Dr. Murry who fit us in based on our convenience. He took us right into the exam room personally and took the first few minutes just to talk to us about how we were doing. Most improtantly, he helped reassure my wife that this was in no way her fault. He then looked at our son, explained that he did need to have his tongue addressed, but explained that he did not need to go to the OR. Dr. Murry explained what would be done and how it would be done. He then had my wife swaddle our son and his assistant took him. We went out to the waiting room and in less than five minutes we were back in the exam room with our son. Our son wasn't crying and Dr. Murry encouraged my wife to try and feed him. They gave us the room and my wife gave it a shot. Our son instantly latched and it was as if there was never an issue. They told us to use the exam room as long as we needed, were never rushed, and Dr. Murry personally walked us out when we were ready to go. The compassion and professionalism showed to us was amazing. We would go back without hesitation.

Posted on April 6th, 2015

A real professional !

Voice Problem

Posted on March 21st, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Murry because I have been having difficulty with my voice for several years. Unfortunately, every other doctor I saw blamed it on reflux and never took the time to actually evaluate the back of my throat. Dr. Murry used a small camera in his office to be able to show me a video of how I was using the muscles in the back of my throat. While reflux may have been an issue years ago, I had been managing it but had over compensated when I talked. He set me up with speech therapy which has made a world of difference. I finally have my old voice back and sound they way I remembered.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Very rude and shows no empathy

Posted on February 18th, 2015

rude, condescending, dismissive. not impressed.