Dr. Christopher N Conley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher N Conley?

New Begining

12-14-2015 I started a unwanted relationship with Dr. Connelly by way of the Skyline ER. It was there were I met Dr. Connelly and was extremely pleased with the care I received from him as well as the Hospital. The relationship did not stop there as he seen me quarterly, bi-annual and now my annual visits and could not express how important he makes you feel and the care he provides while making you feel comfortable and taking the time for you to speak and how your feeling to him. Two Thumbs UP!!

He cares

I've gone to Dr. Conley several times. He has always been very attentive. He listens to my concerns and addresses them. He always answers my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Conley.

Mrs.

I had a great experience with Dr. Comley, recently, at Skyline Medical Hospital. His techs were very timely, in reviewing my medicines and taking vital signs. Very shortly after that, in came Dr . Conley. He was very complete, in his exam, asked pertinent questions, concerning my health and performed a physical of my heart and lungs v He changed one of my meds, and asked me if I had any questions, which I may add, always answers in layman' terms. I know should I ever have a problem, I feel very confident that he will be there for me.

Great Friendly Doctor

Dr Conley was very friendly and sat and asked me if I had a questions.

Consultation

Doctor was very good at questioning my concerns, searching for the answer to my problem. Doctor having a good personality is important to me.

Patient

My very first visit with Dr. Conley was a positive experience. He listened as I explained the history of my medical issue. He took the time to consider the information I had given him and acted accordingly. With each visit he has always been the same caring, friendly and professional doctor.

Would definitely recommend Dr. Conley and his complete practice to anyone who suffers with any type of minor/major heart health problems or issues!!!

Confidence

,I noticed how calm and pleasant the patients in waiting room. Positive atmosphere

Professional and caring treatment from all the staff!

Gave me quality of Life

I had a heart attack and a triple by-pass. My heart was so damaged that it was felt that to have "quality of life," I would also need a defibrillator/pacemaker installed. Dr. Conley was highly recommended so i asked him to perform the procedure. That was in 2011. I am in great health. My device is working well and still in great condition. I have appreciated Dr. Conley so much that I also asked him to be my cardiologist. He has give me back my quality of life. Thank you, Dr. Conley.