Dr. Christopher Najberg Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Najberg?

Posted on October 27th, 2017

He took the time to explain the illness and answer all the questions we had.

Robotic, forced interaction

Posted on April 7th, 2017

I was sent to the ER with a hemoglobin of 4.2 which this doctor informed me was most likely an error. He doubted the diagnosis of my PCP and seemed genuinely annoyed that he had to speak to me. He asked questions which insulted my intelligence and didn't seem to care about my responses. I suspect that his approach to every patient is similar: "What brings you to my ER today?" etc I never saw a sign of the doctor after my bloodwork was redone and revealed an Hgb of 3.9. His bedside manner makes Dr. Gregory House look like Patch Adams.

Posted on May 16th, 2015

This is the biggest jerk of any doctor I have ever met. He made fun of my 50 year old mother. His staff laughed with him while she was crying and in pain. Just because he is a doctor gives him no right to treat people with disrespect. I am so hurt by this and want him removed from his practice and will be writing as many letters as I can to the board!!

Great E.R.doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I don't know why the previous person gave Dr. Najberg a 1 because of the long wait they had. All hospitals have long waits. Oschner Hospital is a very large hospital with a lot of patients and this should not reflect on Dr. Najberg's rating. Dr. Najberg is caring as long as you are not a drug abuser.

Most non caring doctor in New Orleans

Posted on June 29th, 2012

He did not show any concern for my well being. He came in room and tried to tell me what I need to do, but with my diagnosis it was the wrong instructions. He also said you might have something wrong, but you are okay at the moment, but may end up in ICU next week. He was extremely rude and ignored every question and would not answer my friend's questions that was with me. It is a shame that they allow doctors of his lack of empathy or lack of a common diagnosis to over see any patient at all. Especially sick ER patients!! If you see his name ask for a different doctor immediately!!

Posted on March 7th, 2016