I have been going to Dr. Naquin for several years now and I hope that he stays in practice for many years to come. He always makes me feel comfortable and takes his time asking me about what's going on in my life and why I'm there. He's a wonderful doctor and I recommend him to everyone and anyone looking for a primary care physician.

Dr Naquin cares for my entire family. We've been very happy with everything. He is a pleasant, competent physician who spends a great deal of time with his patients. That's hard to find these days. His staff is very nice and accommodating.

Dr. Christopher Naquin has very great bedside manners. He really listens and cares while I am telling him any issue that I may be experiencing. In addition I would like to say that his nurse Lisa and the rest of the staff treat me like gold from time I call for appointment and when I arrive for my appointment. This makes my visit pleasant which by the way I never have to wait hours and hours to see the doctor. It 's very hard to find this type of accommodation. I would recommend Dr. Naquin to anyone who needs a doctor that truly cares about his patients.

This is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He is very respectful of my feelings and takes his time to speak with me on my health matters. I would and have recommended him to anyone.

Great physician Very competent

Patient elderly male

Dr. Christopher D Naquin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kenner, LA.