Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher A Naraine
Dr. Christopher A Naraine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrence Township, NJ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Naraine is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro. Dr. Naraine has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher A Naraine has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Uterine Prolapse
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Adolescent Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I highly recommend Dr. Naraine. This was my first experience with him. my appointment was at Monroe as I was due for annual Pap smear. The experience was very smooth, no inconveniences-- The office staffs were very pleasant as well- great team. no irritation or annoyance on anybody's face though i was late for 10 mins, would surely visit him in future.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Naraine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Christopher A Naraine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHamilton Ob/Gyn, 638 Lawrence Rd, Lawrence Township, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher A Naraine in this video.
Dr. Christopher A Naraine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence Township, NJ.