Dr. Christopher O Neubuerger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher O Neubuerger?

Didn't want to said I never would. L5S! Fusion 54 Days and pain is almost gone Thanks Chis John

Christopher may come of as cold but he's about the business and is just telling you like it is no fluff. 70% became good odds when the Norco stopped working and who wants to be drugged up all the time, hard to get work done. I would put the odds if your favor if you work with Chris he is an excellent Surgeon. Thanks Again Chris I appreciate what you did for me very much!!!!!

Excellent counsult

I have on seen Dr. Neubuerger for a surgery consult. He was very thorough, listened to my questions and was very knowledgeable!

Exceptional surgeon

Incredibly talented surgeon. Excellent care and results!

Third neurosurgeon I saw before agreeing to bulging disc surgery. Surgery went well, as did recovery.

Failed to Diagnose Spine Injury

I did not get an accurate spine diagnosis, treatment plan, pain relief treatment options, or any help whatsoever from Dr. Neubuerger. He was dismissive, never looked me in the eyes during the entire visit, just talked into a handheld voice recorder and to his assistant as though I was invisible. It was very dehumanizing given I was in severe spine pain and it was a waste of time, energy, effort, money, and resources. During my visit, Dr. Neubuerger put my spine X-rays and MRI films on a lightbox, then quickly said to me “nothing is wrong with your spine.” Two months later, I saw a second local orthopedic surgeon. This second spine surgeon put the very same spine X-ray and MRI films on a lightbox then quickly diagnosed L5-S1 annular tear, L5-S1 severe collapsed disc, vertebrae Modic changes, nerve impingement, all well known to cause severe pain. I had to go through the lengthy exhausting process of getting additional opinions and spine diagnostic tests and procedures, to identify the correct root causes of my spine pain, from world-class spine surgeons in the Bay Area, and all concurred, from the very same MRI and X-ray images, that I had L5-S1 annular tear, L5-S1 severe collapsed disc, vertebrae Modic changes, nerve impingement, and more. To try to get relief from my constant, severe, spine pain, I had spine surgery in the Bay Area.

Had a successful surgery. First time in 20 years I was pain free.

Great results

My back surgery went incredibly well. It is now 3 years later and I am absolutely pain free!! He fused L5 to S1 with a newer technic than what other Dr's had suggested in the past. It meant less recovery time and a lot less pain than what some friends had gone through. He was great through the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great Doctor

Dr. Neubuerger performed a cervical two level disc fusion on me. He is very professional, caring and has a great bedside manner, which is something rare with an orthopedic surgeon.

VERY INTELLIGENT KIND MAN

Dr. Neubuerger is one of the few doctors that will actually call you directly to check on you. He is a very intelligent and compassionate person and I highly recommend him if you are looking to have spinal surgery!

My referral to Dr. Neubuerger was release from the Dark Ages of repeated misdiagnoses, a sluggish HMO, and physician apathy. My surgical experience w/Dr. Neubuerger & the team at Mercy Hospital was excellent. Post-op care & subsequent referral for additional surgery was thorough. Office staff at No CA Spine & Rehabilitation were always ready w/current status reports. I appreciate their intervention when the authorization request for referral/surgery sat unattended at the Primary Care Physician / Clinic level.

Dr. Christopher O Neubuerger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.