Dr. Christopher Newth Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Newth?

An exceptional doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Dr Newth saved my son's life when he was three year's old. He is someone we will never forget. At a time of intense crisis when our family faced the possibility of a loss we would never have recovered from, we were fortunate enough to be in his care. His extraordinary skill as a doctor saved our little boy and his strength and compassion gave us the boost we needed to cope. I was determined that my son would make it and looking back on it, I could be that focused because I never had a single doubt that he was in the best possible hands with Doctor Newth.