Dr. Christopher J Nightengale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Nightengale?

Compassionate

I never write reviews but have to say that Dr Nightengale was absolutely an incredible doctor to put me under. I have a fear of going under but he spent time with me the morning of my surgery (besides calling me the night before) reassuring me all would go well. He listened to my fears and was in recovery when I woke up and assured me I was fine. By far the best experience I could have asked for. Thank you Dr. Nightengale.

ignored patient concerns

Dr. Nightengale was my anesthesiologist for a minor surgery. When I expressed concern over the use of nitrous oxide to help with the IV placement, he laughed me off and ignored my concerns. I've had nitrous oxide twice in the past and both times developed pneumonia. Its now a week post-surgery, I have a cold and I am getting married in another week. Even know the chances may be slim that my cold is related to the use of nitrous oxide, more attention to my concerns would have made the experience much better.

Dr. Christopher J Nightengale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood Village, CO.