Dr. Christopher Normile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Normile?

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Dr. Normile wants you to make an appointment for everything. Even when you were just in his office.

Tramatized

Posted on October 6th, 2015

He had been my primary care physician for almost 20 years...at first he was attentive and caring....but through the years he became condescending and offensive...it was like I was experiencing 2 personalities and didn't know which one was going to manifest and show up for my visit ...the caring...knowledgeable Dr. or his mean-spirited "twin"...instead of being able to comfortably address my health issues...I was filled with anxiety and apprehension at having him as my primary care provider...this was not my assessment only...my daughter also went to Dr. Normile and she started experiencing the same treatment and behavior...we have both since found a more stable....competent Physician who takes care of our health needs

Awesome Doctor with true interest in your health

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Spends the time need to get to the bottom of you problem. Listens to any emotional issues as well as pphysical. Is wonderful with the elderly.

Good luck...

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

He has a great attitude but he misdiagnosed me twice and his secretary in the Zumbehl office is lacking in manners. He does spend time in the room and listens to you. I've never been rushed out once I finally got back there. Appointments are hard to make especially when you are ill. I'm currently looking for a new doctor.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015