Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher Novak has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I have 2, soon to be 3 kids, and Dr. Novak has been our pediatrician since Day 1 of my 3 year old's life! He is thorough, offers advice tailored to your parenting style (he helped me get rid of paci without tears). He talks to the kids, listens to my concerns, and backs up his advice with research. I feel completely comfortable asking him anything, and I have always been able to get an appointment within 24 hours. I trust his opinion and value his advice!!!
Didn't care to explain anything to me which is why I left, actually got kicked out for having an opposing view than him. Very one sided with his "medical" opinions, no help whatsoever. If you don't agree with his view on medicine he will kick you out of his practice. Also his front desk girl sat there and argued with me the one day over her screwing up my son's appointment. I switched Dr's and it just so happened Novak is the on call Dr for our new one and tonight basically Novak wouldn't help me with my question. He claims to not work with a well known adhd medication and turned me back to our regular Dr instead of helping. Really great, right? A good Dr is one who is willing to discuss medical options with you and assure you if you're worried. Not to mention, a good Dr will answer your questions and help you, not turn you away when your child needs help NOW! I personally feel he remembered me and that's why he refused to help my family. My son is only 5, ans thankfully I got answers and help elsewhere. Thanks for nothing Novak....
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Christopher Novak accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Choice Pediatrics, 514 Delaware Ave, Fountain Hill, PA
Dr. Christopher Novak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Hill, PA.