Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher D Olonan
Dr. Christopher D Olonan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oceanside, CA, with another office in Murrieta, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Olonan is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital and Scripps Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher D Olonan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christopher D Olonan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Christopher D Olonan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher D Olonan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
he is hardly ever in his office and his poor front office person does her best to help out us patients out and way above her duties to make sure we get what we need. The doctor on the other hand is pretty much useless to us because he's not around enough to provide the care that a primary physician is supposed to and has pretty much abbandend his entire practice. With that being said I will never return to his office due to the lack of irresponsibility on his part..
I had pink eye. It was a 3 day weekend. Dr. Olonan was on call. I called repeatedly all weekend with no success. I never got a call back.Today, 9/21/11, I called Dr. Olonan's office at 9:30 a.m. when they were supposed to be open. No one answered and machine doesn't take messages. I called back at 10:00 a.m. and reached the receptionist. She informed me that Doctor Olonan was out of the office for the rest of the month. I was also told that I should probably look for a new doctor as he is rarely in the office anymore and she had no idea why or what is going on.
Dr. Olonan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher D Olonan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.