Dr. Christopher P Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher P Cooper?

Excellent doctor. My best friend who is a nurse recommended him to me for my daughter twelve years ago. He is intelligent, compassionate and insightful. Behind his back my daughter affectionately refers to him as Coop Dog. I agree with another reviewer that he has a calming effect on kids and their parents...not all doctors have that ability . Some have it and a lot don't. He was born to be a doctor.

Calm, caring doctor

Dr. Cooper is very good at listening to concerns and takes them seriously, but does not overreact to situations. Very calm and rational which helps keeps us parents calm and rational. Also very gentle and soft-spoken, so my son is not intimidated by him. Gives parents needed information without pushing anything on us. Overall just the kind of doctor we were looking for. The good thing is that if you need to see a doctor on short notice, thre is always someone to see. The bad thing is that it usually isn't Dr. Cooper. I have liked all of the doctors we have seen thus far, but I'd just prefer to deal with one or two of them, not six of them. That's the only downside of these big practices!

A Wonderful Doctor

Listens, compassionate, caring, sensitive to child's needs, he's the BEST!!

Dr. Christopher P Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Acton, MA.